Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LA AMADA RESIDENCES’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LA AMADA RESIDENCES at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LA AMADA RESIDENCES’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- The materials on LA AMADA RESIDENCES’s web site are provided “as is”. LA AMADA RESIDENCES makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LA AMADA RESIDENCES does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LA AMADA RESIDENCES or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LA AMADA RESIDENCES’s Internet site, even if LA AMADA RESIDENCES or a LA AMADA RESIDENCES authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LA AMADA RESIDENCES’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LA AMADA RESIDENCES does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LA AMADA RESIDENCES may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LA AMADA RESIDENCES does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LA AMADA RESIDENCES has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LA AMADA RESIDENCES of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. Important information for foreign visitors
TITLE INSURANCE, ESCROW, CLOSING AND MORTGAGE SERVICES PROVIDED
BY STEWART TITLE RIVIERA MAYA
This does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, an invitation to visit a location, attend a sales presentation, or contact a sales agent, in any jurisdiction where such activity requires registration in such jurisdiction. As to residents of any such jurisdiction, any sales of the product must take place in the united states of Mexico, and the federal laws of Mexico shall apply to any sales contracts or offers.
California residents warning: The California Department of Real Estate has not examined this offering, including, but not limited to, the condition of title, the status of blanket liens on the project (if any), arrangements to assure project completion, escrow practices, control over project management, racially discriminatory practices (if any), terms, conditions, and price of the offer, control over annual assessments (if any), or the availability of water, services, utilities, or improvements. It may be advisable for you to consult an attorney or other knowledgeable professional who is familiar with real estate and development law in the country where the project is situated.
Owner reserves the right to substitute building materials, finishing details, and appliances of equal or greater value and may alter plans and make other modifications as deemed necessary. All renderings are artist’s concepts. Buyers must not rely on oral representations and shall refer to legal documents for verifications. Any and all pricing given is subject to change without notice. All renderings are conceptual and subject to change. Furniture for positioning purposes only.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to LA AMADA RESIDENCES’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Mexican United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.